We offer full boarding and routine care for your females that are using our stud service. This is a great way to get started and take advantage of some of the benefits of alpaca ownership. Boarding is included in our stud fees. In general, our package deal for our stud services includes free board for either 30 or 60 days (depending on the contract terms).
- Our boarding charges are $6/day per female with discounts for additional females. For those alpacas requiring a longer stay than is specified in their Breeding Contract, our boarding charges are $6/day per female with discounts for additional females.”
- Boarding includes routine herd health such as dectomax/ivermectin treatment, fecals, deworming per fecal analysis, dental, and toenail trims.
- Ultrasounds performed by our staff are at no additional charge. Ultrasounds and/or any diagnostics and therapeutics performed by a veterinarian are charged at the same rate charged to us.
- Shearing services are available for an additional charge.
- We can also birth out your females should there be a need. The charge is $150 for the day of birth. This includes an IgG, microchip, DNA blood card, colostrum (if needed) and immunizations for the dam. No extra charges for activities that can be performed by our staff. Additional charges if veterinary care is required.
Transportation to your farm is included in many alpaca purchases. We can help you with transportation to shows. Set up next to our stalls and take advantage of priority stalling where you will be up close to the traffic and ring set ups – a real bonus for those alpacas reluctant to walk to the ring.