A Four Season Destination!!!
This two-story 1900 brick farmhouse has three bedrooms and one and a half baths. It has a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, dining room, family room, and study (crib available, if needed). Enjoy sitting around the firepit or grilling dinner on the patio while watching the alpacas in the fields around you. The Guest House is located on our farm, but affords you lots of privacy. You can also have internet access and TV, just in case you think you need it. Well, let me qualify that by saying the TV is courtesy of the rotating antennae but there is DSL hookup. We’re pretty confident you’ll find lots of ways to entertain yourself!
Here’s what you can expect
- Private tour of the farm including alpacas
- Fully equipped kitchen stocked with breakfast foods from local sources
- Outdoor propane grill
- Fire pit stocked with wood and kindling
- Luxurious organic and eco-friendly bedding and linens
- Three bedrooms—Master bedroom w/ king bed and 2 adjoining bedrooms each w/ queen
- Go Green friendly home including cleaning products, textiles, and food.
- Introductory fiber arts lessons for additional fee of $50 are available.
- Rigid Heddle Weaving
CLICK HERE for more information or to make a reservation through AirBnB! Minimum stay is 2 night. $150 per night for 2 persons…$50 per person per night for each additional person. We can provide cribs, and other items for infants and toddlers at no additional charge.
A Quick Drive to Mercersburg…
Our farm is located five minutes from downtown Mercersburg, PA, a year round destination town that offers Whitetail Resort with skiing, Orvis Fly Fishing School, Outdoor Adventure Camp for children, and other adventures for the outdoor enthusiast. Whitetail Golf offers a challenging 18-hole course and newly built banquet facility. Downtown Mercersburg features several excellent restaurants, my favorites are James Buchanan Pub and Mercersburg Inn. Nearby Greencastle offers many shopping opportunities and fine dining.